Saturday, November 24, 2012

INSPIRATION - Sweaters

Tumblr Inspiration Sweaters
If there is one thing I can't live without during these winter/fall months it has to be a sweater.
I seriously have been wearing one every for the past 2/3 week. (which leads to very repetitive and boring outfits, hence the lack of outfit posts)

But since I love sweaters so much I decided to make an entire post just about them.
Just go on to my tumblr and you'll see I'm obsessed with them.
They're just so cozy and warm and still fashionable.
Reacties:
Categories: ,

6 reacties:

kcomekarolina said...

this is amazing!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

GlamorousGirl said...

so cuuuteee :)

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Irina said...

great blog!

http://thehandbagconcept.com/

Heidi said...

Where did you find these cute photos? :)

xx

Her Imagination said...

@heidi: on tumblr.com
it's a great inspiration source.

Queenly Tan said...

Hi there! I just nominated you for the Liebster award because I enjoyed reading your blog. Check the details about the award on my blog :) www.queenlytan.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every comment; I read all of them and I'l answer any question, so be sure to check back.
X Emma