TREND ¦ statement Jewelry

This trend may have been around for awhile now, bit it(s definitely not leaving this season.
Though I don't really wear a lot of jewelry, I really love this trend.
It can make the most simple outfit into something fashionable.
Read more to see how other girls are pairing their statement jewelry

By the way, I changed the layout a little bit and I cleaned out the sidebar. I think it's already a lot better but I'm not 100% happy with it yet.
Are there anything you suggest, or just want to say about the layout?


Style Scrapbook

Andy from Style Scrapbook definitely makes a statement with this neon yellow necklace from Giia.
Sietske from Connection to Fashion Serveris wearing the famous h&m bracelets.She wears them together with another eyecatcher from H&M, an amazing 'mirror' clutch.
Laura from Style remains is also wearing the famous h&m bracelets, she paired them with pretty big necklace and a relaxed pair of pants which gives the entire look a festival feeling, perfect for summer.

Powered by Blogger.