IFB PROJECT ¦ Evolution of Fashion Media
This weeks IFB-project made me really think about all the blogs I follow.
Since I had to pick out 10 magazine/fashion sites/blogs that I really enjoy reading.
My current list of blogs is: 82 on bloglovin and 24 in my rss-feed, maybe I should clean them out and only follow the blogs I really like and enjoy reading, so this isn't only telling you guys wich blogs I like but I'll also have to figure out wich blogs I really like.
So let's get started with this list:
- I'll start with one of my favorite magazines, if I look at the amount of editions I have, I would have to say Elle Belgium + Elle The Netherlands is my favorite magazine.
One of the reason why I have so 'many' of them is because I always buy them together in a pack. I like it for the reason that I don't only get inspired fasion-wise, the layout and design of the entire magazine is absolutely inspiring.
- Well this one was easy, It'll have to be my number one blog has to be The Blonde Salad. She is the most amazing person, her style is amazing and her posts are always super fun and personal. You feel like you really know here.
- Marie Claire has to be to next magazine I put in this list.
It's again just a simple magazine, but I really enjoy reading it.
- Next on my list is Jak and Jill. Incredible street-style pictures, what more do you need?
- I'm pretty sure every one has this blog on there reading-list: it's The Sartorialist.
Scott Schumann shows us incredible street-style, with not only great fashion, but
- The next blog I'm choosing is the first Belgian blog on this list:Fashionata.
This amzing girl from Antwerp has surely made it with her blog, I love her style.
- Another blog: Style Scrapbook. Amazing girl with an amazing style.
