RANDOM - what's in my bag
I'm still alive just been busy with studying. I've had my first exam yesterday and it went fairly well (considering it was French, which I suck at). I would have posted an outfit but the weather is still crap here. So instead I'm doing an updated what's in my bag, I did one ages ago. But I thought I'd do an update. So here is all the stuff I keep in my bag on a daily base.
- My wallet & coin purse
- Sunglasses & case
- Keys
- Gum
- A lipstick
- A purse with lip balm, mirror and a clothes roller thingy
- Deodorant
- Ipod & earbuds
- Phone
- My planner
- A notebook
- Pencase
Tossed inside one of my bag.
I change up my bag quite a lot, I could show you guys all my bags if you wanted that. Just let me know in the comments.
