OUTFIT - Crazy


When ever I wear these pants, people look at me like I'm crazy and especially if I wear them with a cropped top. But being a bit crazy is good right? Normal is kinda boring.

Another thing that I feel has been crazy is my life, I'm just so busy with things that I don't even know where time goes to. Like today I've been running around all day doing groceries, cleaning and helping my boyfriend with stuff.
I'm amazed we even got these pictures taken before it was dark (which is already is by now). I really need to make a better schedule for my time now that college has started again. I have no idea how I'm gonna get things done once I start my internship.

When we went out to get these pictures, my mom was shouting that I need to look in the camera more and less to the ground. I tried mom, I really did. I just make the weirdest faces when I'm in front of a camera apparently…
Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.