WATCHLIST

12345
I figured it would be nice to sometimes show you guys what I'm watching, be it youtube or movies or tv-shows. First off are some of my favorite youtubers. These aren't the only youtubers I follow by far, but I'm always exited for their videos.

#TheVintageVision; I love Georgia. Her style is awesome and I totally love her make-up looks
#FashionRocksMySocks;  Rhiannon is one of my favorite fashion youtubers. I freaking love her style and she doesn't help with my love for topshop (why can't we have topshop in Belgium). I'm also a huge fan of here vlogs, which you can find on her other channel.
#Helen Melonlady; This lady has not only an amazing style, her personality is also great. Helen always manages to lift up my mood with her videos.
Sarah Hawkinson; The only non-british youtuber; I love her GRWM&chitchat videos. She's so down to earth and very sweet.
#LLimWalker; Last on the list, Leanne. Every time Leanne posts a new haul video, I'm feeling the need to go shopping, even when my wallet doesn't allow me to spent any money. Plus how amazing is her hair!
Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.