INSPIRATION#27

tumblr27
I went to Antwerp again last week and I finally tried some bubbletea. And I loved it, too bad there isn't any bubbletea bar around where I live. 
I've been wanting to get my ear pierced next to my regular earrings, but I'm supposed to be saving and since I don't have a job atm, I'm gonna have to wait a bit till the end of the month when I have some more money to get them done. I'm also worried that they'll get infected since my ears got soo infected when I got them pierced the first time, not a fun experience. 

I hope everybody is having a great summerholiday so far. I'm gonna have to start studying for my resits again pretty soon. I can't seem to pass my french classes without doing a resit of the exam. I suck at french and my boyfriend may have to move to France for work, how am I gonna do that??
Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.