LIFE - What's on my desk
As a student and blogger I spent a lot of time at my desk, working for school or for this blog.
So I thought it would be nice to show you guys how my desk looks like. Since I still live at parent's house I don't have a separate office so my desk is in my bedroom.
I have no idea where the desk itself is from, I've had it since I was little, I just painted it white a few years back.
I try to keep my desk as clean as possible, I'm already pretty prone to postpone my work and clutter would only distract me more.
Of course I have my macbook, which I kinda need for blogging (as well as for school projects), I also like to keep my iPad close by and play music on there instead of on my macbook.
I don't know what I would do without my planners, I have my everyday planner, a blog planner, as well as a monthly planner on my walls, which gives me an overview of everything from classes, to blogposts and just everyday stuff.
When I'm working I like to have a big cup of tea as well, gotta stay hydrated.
So that's my desk, where I spent the majority of my day, when I'm not at school.
If you want to know more about anything, don't be afraid to ask.
