INSPIRATION #34 & Personal

tumblr34
I've been blogging for quite a few years now, but lately I haven't been that happy with my blog and where is was going. I feel like I haven't been doing the best I can and the content I've been putting up hasn't been that great in my eyes. A big reason why I haven't been happy with my blog is probably because I haven't been that pleased with how my life has been going.
I had to make some changed regarding school these past two year that I didn't want to make and it has effected me more than I figured it would. You might have noticed it in some posts.
Since I decided to just do my exams and not go to college during the year I've been pretty much at home all the time, I mean I've been job-hunting, but finding a job these days isn't the easiest thing in the world. So sitting at home alone everyday, not being very successful in finding a job, and the weather being all grey and dreadful has had an effect on my mood.
I stil love blogging and I want my blog to be better. So i've decided to take a break from blogging, I don't know how long I'll be absent, or how absent I'll be. I want to enjoy blogging again and creating content that I like.
The past week I've been writing down blog ideas and working on creating content.I hope you guys will understand my absence and I hope to be back pretty soon.
Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.