INSPIRATION - Sweaters & Miley Cyrus

on Thursday, October 17, 2013

tumblr13
This post is so late, I'm sorry. Funny thing is I actually had nothing to do today, so I could have had this post up ages ago. But when I don't actually have anything to do, my day turns out to be anything but productive most of the time.

This inspiration post is kinda random again, as I haven't really ben that super active on tumblr and honestly I'm posting mostly all the same things. I've been thinking about doing this type of inspiration post every other week instead of every week and just post some more outfits or other stuff.
Let me know what you guys want to see on here.
Follow on Bloglovin

One comment

Love Miley's hair in that picture.

x Krizia

Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

by Krizia on 10/21/2013 6:15 PM. #

Leave your comment

I really appreciate every comment; I read all of them and I'l answer any question, so be sure to check back.
X Emma